Cowtown Canines Day Camp – Dog Day Care that’s Fun!
Does my dog need Day Camp?
- Is your dog lonely or bored?
- Is he showing signs of separation anxiety?
- Are they digging up the back yard?
- Having accidents in the house?
- Are you coming home to a house that has been destroyed by your overly energentic fur ball?
- Is your fur-kid ready to go for a walk or even a RUN when you get home after a long day of work?
- Wouldn’t you rather she be relaxed and ready to watch TV with you?
- Are they stuck in a cramped crate all day?
- Is your dog barking non-stop?
- Or maybe they are just in need of a social life?
Then Dog Day Camp may be the answer to your problems! We provide cage free, all day play in a secure and supervised environment. Doggies get to run, romp, and get rowdy in our air conditioned inside playrooms or our shaded outside play yard. They can relax in our doggie lounge and enjoy a dog oriented movie, or play in the clubhouse or the pool!
At Cowtown Canines, your pups fun times might include dashing around, sniffing everything, frolicking, fetching, yapping, tug-o-war, sun bathing, socializing with buddies and just plain being a dog!
Our pups enjoy ALL DAY CAGE FREE PLAY with their canine pals.
On most days, our entire playgroup is allowed to run and romp together. Please note that we are very observant of dogs behavior and we will separate the play groups if needed based on size and energy levels of our campers that day. You might see a mix of Chihuahuas and old Labradors lounging in the sun or Boxers, Beagles and Retrievers zooming through the yard.
While at Cowtown Canines your pet will enjoy interaction with both dogs & people. All play groups are constantly supervised by our trained camp counselors. We reinforce positive behavior (i.e. sit, stay, down) with love, kisses, and the occasional treat! Good behavior and manners are required by our campers to ensure the safety of each and every camper and counselor here at Cowtown Canines.
Every camper needs to be pre-screened to help ensure their health and temperament. Assessments and an evaluation day are conducted on each and every camper-wannabe to ensure they will fit in with our group. Our FREE assessment is by appointment (call (817) 732-3647), and takes 15-20 minutes to complete. Once they have passed this preliminary assessment, your dog must pass an evaluation day of camp – one full day on a weekday (not available Saturdays) when we can contact you if they aren’t having a good time. Once the evaluation day is complete, they are officially enrolled in daycamp and can come to play whenever they like!
We do not discriminate based on breed, we base it on deed. If your dog plays nicely with other dogs and enjoys the company of canine pals, this is the place to be!
Dog Day Care Rates
Standard rates apply for dogs trial day of daycare.
- Weekdays: $25.00 (Foster dogs, confirmed by a rescue group: $17)
- Saturdays: $17.00 (Special until March 31, 2018. Rate not available with passes or other discounts.)
Multiple Dog Families (attending the same day)
- First Camper: $25.00
- Add’l Campers: $23.00
- 5 Day Pass: $105.00
- 10 Day Pass: $200.00
- 20 Day Pass: $380.00
Passes are valid for three months from the date of purchase.